Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) Recruitment notification was released for 126 various vacancies. The last date to apply for this job notification is 31st July 2021.
NSUT Recruitment Notification
Name: Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||35|
|Upper Division Clerk- (UDC)||8|
|Senior Technical Assistant (STA)||3|
|Assistant Store Keeper||1|
Total Vacancies: 126
- LDC: Pass 12th and A must have a typing speed of a minimum of 35 wpm in English on the Computer.
- UDC: Pass Bachelor’s Degree and A must have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English on Computer.
- Junior Stenographer: Pass 12th. (Skill Test: Dictation-10 minutes @ 80 wpm and 35 wpm in typing in English on Computer).
- Junior Mechanic: Pass ITI in relevant field and must have a minimum of two years experience in relevant field OR Complete Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in the appropriate field.
- Library Assistant: Pass B.Sc./ BA/ B.Com and must have Certification in Library Science and must have a working knowledge of Computer OR Pass Diploma in Library Science with minimum 2 years full-time experience in Library management and applicants must have Working knowledge of Computers. OR Complete Bachelor degree in Library Sciences and must have Working knowledge of Computer.
- Head Clerk: Pass Graduation and must have a Typing speed of 35 wpm in English on Computer and must have Knowledge of computers and basic office software tools.
- Assistant Store Keeper: Pass 12th and A must-have typing speed of 35 wpm in English on Computer
- STA: Pass Diploma with minimum 5 years of Experience in relevant field OR Pass BE/ B.Tech in relevant field
- Technical Assistant: Pass Diploma in the relevant subject/ field with minimum 2 years Industrial/ Laboratory Experience in the desired trade OR Complete BE/ B.Tech in relevant field/ discipline OR Pass B.Sc with minimum 2 years Experience OR Complete M.Sc. in relevant field.
- Junior Programmer: Pass M.Tech (with specialization in Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT) OR Pass Master in Computer Application (MCA)
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||27 years|
|Junior Stenographer||27 years|
|Upper Division Clerk- (UDC)||27 years|
|Library Assistant||27 years|
|Junior Mechanic||27 years|
|Head Clerk||30 Years|
|Senior Technical Assistant (STA)||30 Years|
|Assistant Store Keeper||27 years|
|Junior Programmer||30 Years|
|Technical Assistant||27 years|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Level- 2
- Junior Stenographer, Library Assistant, Upper Division Clerk- (UDC): Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Level -4
- Junior Mechanic: Rs. 19900-63200/- Level -2
- Senior Technical Assistant (STA): Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Level -6
- Head Clerk: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Level -7
- Junior Programmer: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Level -6
- Assistant Store Keeper: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Level- 2
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 29200 – 92300/- Level -5
- computer-based examinations
- skill test/laboratory practical test
Job Location: New Delhi
Application Fee (Group C):
- Gen/ OBC /EWS: Rs. 1200/-
- PH/ Women/ SC/ ST: Rs. 800/-
Application Fee (Group B):
- Gen/ OBC /EWS: Rs. 2000/-
- PH/ Women/ SC/ ST: Rs. 1000/-
How To Apply: Apply online from http://www.nsit.ac.in/ from 27th June 2021 to 31st July 2021.
- Start Date To Apply: 27th June 2021
- Last Date To Apply: 31st July 2021
Official Notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VaHkxDixOKH1ouCIOQ3rW7t1h64B2l6v/view
Official Website: http://www.nsit.ac.in/recruitment/