Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Jail Warder Grade II, Jail Department: 119
- Male: 112
- Female: 07
GR. II Police Constable (Armed Reserved), Police Department: 3784
- Male: 685
- Female: 3099
GR. II Police Constable (Special Force), Police Department: 6545
- Male: 6545
- Male: 458
No.of Vacancies: 10906
- Must complete 10th
- Must have Tamil Language is one of the subjects in 10th
- If any applicants have higher qualification without completing 10th, those applicants are not eligible to apply
- General (GEN) Categories: 18 to 24 years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs Candidates: 18 to 29 years
- MBCs/DCs, BCs(Other than Muslim): 18 to 26 years
- Female Destitute Windows: 18 to 35 years
- Transgender: 18 to 29 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 18 to 45 years
Salary: Rs. 18,200 to 52,900/-
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Selection Process: selection will be based on Written Test, Endurance Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test etc.
Apply Process: All eligible applicants need to apply through online from 26th Sep 2020 to 26th Oct 2020
Last Date: 26th Oct 2020
Official Notification 1: https://tnusrbonline.org/pdfs/CR_2020_Notification.pdf
Official Notification 2: https://tnusrbonline.org/pdfs/CR_2020_Brochure.pdf
How many vacaies are available in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)?
Is this notification is for both female and male applicants?
Whta is the apply process for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) vacancies?
Ans: Apply mode is online
From which date we can apply for TNUSRB vacancies?
Ans: Applicants apply from 26th Sep to 26th Oct 2020