- Drilling Engineer: 2 Vacancies
- IT Engineer: 1
- Chemist: 1
- Drilling Engineer: Graduation in Engineering or Post Graduation in Petroleum Exploration duration approved by AICTE/ UGC
- IT Engineer: Graduation in IT/ Computer Science/ E&C Engineering or Post Graduation in Computer Science/ IT/ E&C approved by AICTE/ UGC
- Chemist: BE or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)/ M.Sc. (Chemistry) approved by AICTE /UGC.
- Drilling Engineer: Rs. 50000/-
- IT Engineer: Rs. 45000/-
- Chemist: Rs. 50000/-
Oil India Limited (OIL) is involved in the market of development, production, and exploration of raw natural gas and oil, transport of raw oil, and production of liquefied petroleum gas. The business’s history crosses the development of crude oil in the very east of India at Digboi, Assam in the year 1889 to its existing status as a fully combined upstream petroleum business.