Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)Post Name:
- Graduate Apprentice: 93 Vacancies
- Diploma Apprentice: 73 VacanciesTotal Vacancies: 166Discipline Wise Vacancies:Graduate Apprentice
- Electronics: 38
- Civil: 16
- Computer Science/ Information Technology: 8
- Electrical: 16
- Automobile: 6
- Fire Service: 1
- Aeronautics/Aerospace: 8Diploma Apprentice
- Automobile: 4
- Civil: 14
- Electronics: 24
- Electrical: 16
- Computer Science/ Information Technology: 7
- Aeronautics/Aerospace: 8Qualification: Degree in Engineering (full time regular four years) or diploma (three years) of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOISalary:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 15000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 12000/-Application Fee: No FeeJob Location: All Over IndiaSelection Process: MeritHow To Apply: Applicants need to apply online from https://www.aai.aero/ before 24th Jan 2021Last Date To Apply: 24th Jan 2021Official Notification: https://www.aai.aero/sites/default/files/filefield_paths/Apprenticeship%20advt%20Grad%20Dipl.pdfApply Online: http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/Official Website: https://www.aai.aero/
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is formed through the Act of Airports Authority of India, in the year 1994 operating under the Civil Aviation Ministry, Indian Govt is effective for upgrading, creating, managing, and maintaining civil aviation support in India. It gives Communication Navigation Air Traffic Management/Surveillance services across Indian adjoining & airspace oceanic regions. It also operates a total of 126 Airports, in that it has 89 Domestic Airports, 11 Customs Airports, 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields, and 11 International Airports.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) includes all major air-routes across Indian landmass via twenty-nine Radar bases at eleven places along with 700 DVOR/VOR installations co-located with DME (Distance Measuring Equipment). fifty-two runways are presented with ILS (Instrument landing system) installations.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has 5 coaching businesses, including 3 ATS training organizations. Those are
1) HTC (Hyderabad Training Centre at Hyderabad)
2) CATC (The Civil Aviation Training College) at Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
3) NIATAM (National Institute of Aviation Training and Management) at Gondia, Maharashtra.