Table Of Content
Latest Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs – Apprentice Vacancies
|Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs (HAL)|
|Qualification||Complete Diploma or BE/ B.Tech Provisional Diploma or Complete BE/ B.Tech Certification|
|Graduate Trainee (Apprentice)||Rs. 4984/-|
|Diploma Trainee (Apprentice)||Rs. 3542/-|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka Govt Jobs)|
|Selection Process||Merit (Diploma/ B.Tech)|
|How To Apply||Apply online from https://hal-india.co.in/ form 03rd Sep 2021 to 25th Sep 2021.|
|Start Date To Apply||3rd Sep 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25th Sep 2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- First candidates must visit this web page specially designed for HAL Recruitment information.
- Next applicants must read the qualification and age requirements provided on this page carefully.
- If you are eligible for any one of the positions, you should read how to apply and the application fee sections carefully.
- Must read HAL Recruitment official notification carefully before applying for any position
- If the application process is an online mode, candidates just open apply online link provided on this page and fill required details
- If the apply mode is offline just follow the how-to appl section provided by us to send the application form.
- Pay HAL Recruitment application fee if needed
- Must take a screenshot or print the successful page of the application form and application fee for further use.
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) is an Asia/Indian state-owned defence & aerospace organization headquartered in Bangalore (India). It is governed under the control of the Defence.
The Indian Govt owned company is principally included in the services of aerospace and now involved in the fabrication, design, and assembly of helicopters, jet engines, aircraft, and their spare parts. It has many facilities scattered over India including Korwa, Nasik, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Koraput, Bangalore, and Kasaragod. The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber was the 1st fighter aircraft built in India.
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs) was founded as Hindustan Aircraft Limited in the city of Bangalore on 23rd-Dec-1940 by Walchand Hirachand. The corporation’s office was opened at a bungalow named “Eventide” on Domlur Road.
The HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs) system and equipment for the company at Bangalore held set up by William D. Pawley of the New York Intercontinental Aircraft Corporation, which had previously established CAMCO (Central Aircraft Manufacturing Organization) in partnership with the Chinese Nationalist govt. Pawley received a large no. of equipment and machine tools from the USA.